1.20.2010

I Wish...

- They would play good Brit-coms on public TV again like Murder Most Horrid and CHEF!
- People would realize that there are actually 3 Wilson brothers, and Owen is NOT the cutest by far!!! Uggh!
- My Mom hadn't written her name and the date she finished my Twilight books in my books, now, I can't sell'em.
- I could just come home and not feel compelled to get on the computer, I remember days when I was younger and I would come home and take a nap, or do homework or draw, now it's e-mail...surf net...e-mail...surf net. How boring.
- Curel lotion didn't leave a weird filmy feeling on my hands.
- I could get the mp3 hookup tape out of my tape deck in my car, it's been stuck there for 2 years now, wouldn't be so bad if it was stuck and it worked, but it just sits there...waiting.
- I had NetFlix.
- I were still with him, and everything was perfect again.
- I were still with him, and everything was perfect again.
- Saying something twice made it come true.
- There was a day at the movies called "Movie Trailer Day" where you could sit for hours and watch old and new movie trailers...sometimes, the trailers are the best part of the movie.
- I knew how to make cheese.
- I spoke 3 languages; French, Japanese and Gibberish (seriously)
- Angelina Jolie would stop trying so hard to be sexy, I can't stand to watch her movies...she's such a posuer... but thumbs up on the adoptions.
- I was a forensic anthropologist
- My Dad still read to me at night before going to sleep...best childhood memories
- People would get that Nefertiti indeed was/is "black"...we were a nomadic people throughout Africa and the Middle East...that's why is called the Black Diaspora
- It was okay to eat and then lay down and go to sleep...but I feel guilty if I do

No comments: