3.01.2010

Old Boyfriends...

My ex sent me a message today, asking about "getting together again", and of course I'm considering it, since I've spent the last 6 months in agony since we've been apart.  But I am really thinking about it, hard, maybe he means just get together to hang out or have a drink, or maybe he really means try again.  He really hurt me, because I just didn't understand why we were separating. I've been pining this entire time and now that I'm where I wanted to be...I don't know where I want to be, or maybe I'm to afraid to face the fact that I don't think we should be together.  I love him deeply, but I don't think he's ready, and I run the risk of getting hurt all over again...but I think I'll take things very slow, and just have fun for a while...I want to be with "me" for a while and not become immersed in someone else who may not be as immersed in me.  I found this old CD of love songs I made soooo long ago, for my ex boyfriend from college, and it's filled with songs that he would have loved...I sit and think of him, how much I loved him, and still love him {but would NEVER be with him...it would be a disaster!!!} and how much of a musically enlightening experience it was when I was with him.

I have a lot of thinking and praying to do.

No comments: